[Gambas-user] Gambas installation

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 22 21:54:39 CET 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 15:51, Fabien3D wrote:
> I'd like to install Gambas on my Mandrake 9.2, but though I've
> downloaded all the binaries, none of them seems to install
> because a dependency is not satisfied... which should be
> installed by another package that doesn't work neither because
> of a dependency problem... What am I doing wrong ?

Probably you're not typing "urpmi *" or "rpm -ivh *" in the
directory with your gambas packages.

If you set up my site as a download source (instructions at
http://www.thebrix.org.uk along with a bunch of other unofficial
download sources) you can also just do it through mandrake's
package manager.

Rob