[Gambas-user] Extract data form ColumnView

Dark Trorrr trorrr at ...397...
Sun Mar 21 18:15:04 CET 2004

I'm trying to extract data (a string) from the line
that is currently selected in a ColumnView control,
but i don't get what i need.  I think this is the
normal way to do it:

PUBLIC SUB ColumnView1_Select()
  message.info(ColumnView1[ColumnView1.Current][1])
END

But it has a type incompatibility.  The property Text
can convert a ColumnViewItem in a String, but i've put
it in several places in the line inside the
ColumnView_Select() and my program continues crashing
or says nothing in the Message.  Can you help me?
Thx.