[Gambas-user] BUG in Autocompletion

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sat Mar 20 15:10:43 CET 2004

Salut Benoit,

finally I refoud that bug, and you can reproduce it as well I think.
It was not 'Too much Item not found in debugger, followed by an crash.'
like I angry wrote, It is a bug in the Autocompletion.

Do the following:

Dim s as (now the Windows pop up) -> snapshot2

Don't use the keyboard use the mouse and click to one who is NOT VISIBLE
proposed (you have to slide down)
here class -> snapshot3

If you click 'Class' you'v got ->  -> snapshot1

By using the Keyboard to do that, it works, even if you chosse one who is
visible, if the window pops up.

to an older PB:
/opt/gambas/share/examples is still owned by root:root .

Amicalement
Charlie