[Gambas-user] problem on installing gambas

M Sulchan Darmawan msdarmawan at ...396...
Fri Mar 19 02:28:03 CET 2004

Dear all,

I'm new to the list and trying to install gambas-0.90.
Forgive  me  if  I  had to ask this silly question. I tried to install
gambas-0.90 on my linux machine, but there are some warnings displayed
during compilation and installation (see output.txt).

also, I already try to install gambas-0.91 but with the same result.

As  I'm  new to linux and gambas, please guide me step by step. I have
download rpm file from kudla.org but don't know how to install it :(

For your information, I use Mandrake 9.1 on AMD Athlon.

Best regards,
M Sulchan Darmawan