[Gambas-user] speaking about variables...

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Mar 18 08:45:33 CET 2004

Hi:

These days we're talking a lot about variable declarations, and there's a thing in VB that I hate a lot. If you use a C,C++,C# or Pascal compiler, it warns you about unused variables, which is quite useful to clean the code, after changes, usually made with few time.   In VB, you can define a hundred variables, but nothing happens... May be the 'make exectuble' option of the IDE, should report unused variables...

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)