[Gambas-user] Dynamically changed arrays

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Mar 17 09:17:54 CET 2004

Hi Rob,

> just not quite the same syntax and can get kinda crazy :)

That's correct. To me, this looks a bit confusing. I'd choose to build
up kinda matrix if only the last dimension has to be changed (which is
enough in 99 % of the cases) just like the ordinary REDIM PRESERVE does.
Or maybe organizing the task in a different way so you have 1 dimension
first and then spread the data to ordinary arrays when you know how many
items exist.

Regards
Rolf