[Gambas-user] Create controls by code

Fabien Bodard abidoo.too at ...11...
Tue Mar 16 21:24:14 CET 2004

Le Mardi 16 Mars 2004 20:03, Pozzo a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I was playing with Gambas and I needed to create an imagebox by code but
> I don't know how to do it! Someone of you know how to do it?  I
> obviously need also to resize it and move it and obviosly I don't know
> how to do it :-(
>
> Thanks
>
> Maurizio

Hi Maurizio

so ... how to create dynamic control....

Hey welcome to gambas.
//*****
Private  but as button

Public SUB _New()

but = New button(ME) as "Mybutton"
but.move(1,1,30,20)
but.text = "click me"
but.Visible = true

end

PUBLIC SUB MyButton_Click()

  Message("MyButton is clicked")

END

//*****

There is many and many way to use dynamiccontrol with gambas.
Use the gambas help, to see all the feature. I can't explain all now, it's too
boring.

Tell me if you have other queston.

Fabien