[Gambas-user] gbirc

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Mar 14 15:54:12 CET 2004

Hallo Fabien

As I found magic-system.net  is at the same provider I have.

There are rumors this provider is starting to block ftp and http servers
from users to be reachable from points outside the own network segment.

I can reach my linux server with adsl  using a isdn line on my windows
machine.
The ADSL and ISDN have different network segments but same provider
82.168.234.x <> 195.241.201.9x at this moment
I just try the gambas.magic-systems.net site via isdn and is success  with
full speed incoming. No proxy.

The same windows machine but via the ADSL router gives nothing.
When I use a proxy server by this provider then both machines can reach
the gambas site without a problem.

Daniel:
Did you try the given 4go.to link, did it work?
If not then the rumors are maybe reality. :(

Ron