[Gambas-user] Gmine Is Working :-)!

Pozzo mauriiiii3001 at ...325...
Thu Mar 11 20:11:40 CET 2004

Here It is! The first Gmine (a simple Minesweeper) version
is working very fine and you can also decide with
how many mines you want to play.
The program is not finished infact you can't choose the
cells number.

There's someone who can tell me some way to do this?

 Thanks

To Benoît
I've found some problems: in previous versions I used an array named  HarryC[8,16] but I've
found a way to do the same function in another way and
faster so I tried to delete it but when I tried to execute the program it       crashed with a 11# signal.I realy don't understand why this happened because that array isn't use in the all the code.
Thank you

Maurizio