[Gambas-user] Against the war

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...364...
Thu Mar 11 15:55:11 CET 2004

I also live in Madrid and what has happened is shocking.  I grew up in the
UK where threats from the IRA were real and frequent.  Eventually they
stopped the killing though.  When I moved to Madrid I didn't expect this
sort of thing to happen.

And then when it does it all comes back to you.  Memories of the
pointlessness of the whole killing thing that terrorists do.

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
danielcampos at ...282...
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 16:04 PM
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] Against the war

This is a different message:

 As you probably know, one of the more horrible terrorist attacks have
happened today at Madrid, Spain. One of the trains was just the train I used
to take to go to my work, before I started using the bus. Me, as all the
people killed today, we are innocent people, that just want to work and to
live in peace.

 There's not any valid reason to steal the live of a innocent person.

 This is just a cry for peace and freedom.

 No more war, no more suffering, it is enough.

 Regards,

Daniel Campos

NetCourrier, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail, Agenda, Clubs,
Toolbar...
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)