[Gambas-user] Re: Rpg Project (using SDL)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Mar 6 05:30:35 CET 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 21:09, Marcelo Duschkin wrote:
> El Sáb 28 Feb 2004 14:12, Rob escribió:
> >(Ro) Sure you can.  That SDL Gambas demo I did using perl-SDL
> > as the (Ro) back end could do it pretty easily (each button
> > was assigned to (Ro) a channel, and I declared 4 or 8
> > channels...
>
> Please, where can I find this demo ?

It was on my homepage http://www.kudla.org, buried way down
(you'd have had to search for "SDL") but it needed a one-line
change to work with Gambas 0.90 so here it is again.  This
program has a sound playing class that uses a perl process on
the back end, and a form that allows you to load and then play
simultaneously up to 4 sounds.

You'll need perl-SDL installed, as I said... best way to make
sure of this is if you have a working copy of Frozen Bubble
installed.

Rob