[Gambas-user] "[12] Not an object" error.

jholm at ...381... jholm at ...381...
Fri Mar 5 00:06:59 CET 2004

Hi,

I have some problems I hope you can help me with regarding installing Gambas.
I can compile Gambas OK, and install it (make), but upon launching it I
receive the following errors:

Warning: cannot find /usr/lib/info/gb.info
Warning: cannot find /usr/lib/info/gb.qt.info

When i create a project and add form, I get the following error:

[12] Not an object.
At: FProperty.RefreshAll.109

and the program exits.

The console has a lot of output like:
SetProperty: Form.Width: CControl.SetProperty.456: Not an object
SetProperty: Form.Height: CControl.SetProperty.456: Not an object
SetProperty: Form.X: CControl.SetProperty.456: Not an object
SetProperty: Form.Y: CControl.SetProperty.456: Not an object

I have tried to compile it with gcc 3.2.3 and 3.3.2 both yielding the same
result. I use the Gentoo distribution.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Jesper Holm