[Gambas-user] mandrake 10 gambas version

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 4 18:33:36 CET 2004

Mandrake 10.0 released to mandrakeclub members:

http://www.mandrakeclub.com/article.php?sid=1776

It looks like they never got around to adding the gambas 0.90
packages I uploaded to the Mandrake 10 Powerpack final release,
so it'll end up having gambas 0.84a in it instead. :P  I will
probably be installing 10.0 on my laptop this weekend and
getting rid of 9.1, so if someone else would like to maintain
9.1 packages in the future please feel free.

However, this is the "Community Edition" and it looks like it'll
never be available at retail, just for download.... the retail
edition will follow in some months and will have bugfixes and
presumably package upgrades, so there's still hope for that.

Rob