[Gambas-user] ICMP / Ping

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Mar 4 13:26:43 CET 2004

>Anyone know how I can implement the ICMP command PING from within >Gambas?  I
>want to ping a machine and capture the response from within Gambas >without
>using a Shell command and then analysing a text file output.

You should use process class, in order to execute 'ping' and receive standard output from that command.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)