[Gambas-user] Checkbox

Nigel Gerrard nigel at ...38...
Tue Mar 2 15:08:42 CET 2004

Jack,

My_data = CheckBox.Value should work where My_data has been defined as a
boolean (the database type TINYINT is taken to mean a boolean by GAMBAS).

If My_data is defined as any other type then you will need to do some sort
of conversion.

Nigel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack" <jscops at ...11...>
To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:27 PM
Subject: [Gambas-user] Checkbox

Hello Charlie,

Yes, your answer is good. We must convert the Gambas boolean(True or False)
MySQL Logic(1 or 0 (not y or n)), otherwise Gambas write always "FALSE" in
the field. (Never True even if Checkbox.Value = True) Perhaps a bug ?

-"Why are you calling my name ?" Because i think that you have to answer me
my first question. No ?

Avec toutes mes amitiés.

°~Jacky~°