[Gambas-user] Query help to all the gambasian !

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Wed Jun 30 20:35:45 CEST 2004

Hi Fabien:

I can not access to your site from my PC at home, I have an ADSL router,
but I have not fix IP, and my browser is Mozilla (Few people knows it,
is at www.mozilla.org :-))))

At work, I can access without problems, we have Symmetric DSL (different
provider), and I use Mozilla too.

Regards,

Daniel Campos