[Gambas-user] Query help to all the gambasian !

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...11...
Wed Jun 30 20:15:38 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 30 Juin 2004 09:25, Daniel Oxley a écrit :
> Hi, just curious, but how valid is that claim in the latest post on your
> site?  The post titled "Bad Security"

Just a hacker who have visited the old server...

The site is in construction... i'm rewriting all the code... And create for
that a new CMS...

> It might be an idea to double-check the security on it?!

My owner, leo, query his friend to try to hack is server, to check the
security...