[Gambas-user] About rpm generated by the IDE

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Wed Jun 30 13:11:09 CEST 2004

>This is not a good idea, as installing a gambas application will >require each
>component,

Well, VB installs lot of libraries, so the user knows he has a complete developement environment and he can run all VB projects. Why do you want to puzzle programmers installing a lot of small pieces of a complete environment? It sounds to me like Gnome hell...

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)