[Gambas-user] mySQL

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...364...
Sun Jun 27 22:20:21 CEST 2004

Hi all, another question from me, but I promise it will be the last for a
few days!

"Cannot find driver for database: mysql" is the error message I receive.

When I try the example database programs I get the same message so I don't
think it is my code.  My added components are: gb, gb.db & gb.qt

Does anybody know what this means and how to fix it?  I have mySQL running
on Suse 9.1

I can access the db via MySQLcc so it is not permissions either.

Thanks to everyone for the prompt help.