[Gambas-user] Directory Walker

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Fri Jun 25 17:25:59 CEST 2004

Hey Daniel:

Have you tried the Dialog.OpenFile ??

I also have one that I will attach to this message...

You would use it like this:

Public myDialog as new clsDialog 'This goes in the main class of the form.

then in your subs, you would go:
dim tString as string

myDialog.OpenFile
tString=myDialog.filename

It's a fairly cheezy 'control'...  try it out and let me know what ya
think...

Thanks!
~Brant