[Gambas-user] problem with gambas (libkwalletclient.so.1)

Raedon ~ FRaN ~ raedon_y2k at ...67...
Thu Jun 24 03:41:20 CEST 2004

Help please. I can't install suse's rpm version of gambas 0.94 because I
haven't this file: libkwalletclient.so.1 . In mandrake I have same problem,
and I don't found the correct packet for install this file. I was searched
in rpm database of suse and mandrake, but not result.

Excuse my english and help, please. I'm a novice