[Gambas-user] gambas 0.94

Jesse Long jesse at ...486...
Tue Jun 22 14:09:25 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 12:59, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> After more than one month since the last release, here is the 0.94 version of
> Gambas.
>
> The major change in this version is the package maker wizard, that allow you
> to make a RPM/DEB package from a Gambas project.
>
> Three distributions are supported at the moment: MandrakeLinux, RedHat/Fedora
> and Debian.
>
> These packages have a dependency on the "gambas" package, so your distribution
> must provide a package named "gambas" that must include all the necessary
> stuff to run gambas applications.
>
> They install the compile Gambas application, and nifty icons in the different
> desktop environment menus, thanks to the Debian menu system on Debian and
> Mandrake.
>
> I have tested the generated Mandrake package on my own system, but not the
> Fedora and Debian ones. So, I invite the Fedora and Debian users to test them
> and report any problem or suggestion.
>
> I think this feature will be useful :-)
>
> There are of course many other little changes and bug fixes. Read the
> Changelog file to have more information.

Hi,

Sounds good, but I get the following compile error:

CPicture.cpp: In function `void CPICTURE_copy(void*, void*)
CPicture.cpp:301: error: 'copyBlt' undeclared (first use in function)

This is not copy and paste, but I think it's exact...

Keep well,
Jesse
--

"And in the beginning there was Unix, and Unix spoke and said,
'Hello World\n', and Unix saw that it was good."