[Gambas-user] gambas 0.94

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jun 22 12:59:41 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

After more than one month since the last release, here is the 0.94 version of
Gambas.

The major change in this version is the package maker wizard, that allow you
to make a RPM/DEB package from a Gambas project.

Three distributions are supported at the moment: MandrakeLinux, RedHat/Fedora
and Debian.

These packages have a dependency on the "gambas" package, so your distribution
must provide a package named "gambas" that must include all the necessary
stuff to run gambas applications.

They install the compile Gambas application, and nifty icons in the different
desktop environment menus, thanks to the Debian menu system on Debian and
Mandrake.

I have tested the generated Mandrake package on my own system, but not the
Fedora and Debian ones. So, I invite the Fedora and Debian users to test them
and report any problem or suggestion.

I think this feature will be useful :-)

There are of course many other little changes and bug fixes. Read the
Changelog file to have more information.

Enjoy it,

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...