[Gambas-user] Eroor when doing SQL

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Fri Jun 18 07:31:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

I want to execute an SQL to a MySQL database, but it results in an error:

  SELECT album from mp3 where title = " & Chr(34) & title & Chr(34))

It works fine... mostly, but when the titel contains an "&" the SQL fails. When I send the command directly to the MySQL, I mean from an MySQL-commandine, everything is fine.

What dows GAMBAS do with the "&" ??? How can I send SQL-commands that contains the "&"?

regards,
  Tim