[Gambas-user] smooth animation using double buffering

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jun 17 20:46:54 CEST 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 13:41, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Cool. It will be a good example.
> Can you make it bigger (640 x 480 for example) ?

I don't see why not, as long as I can find a 3840x480 background
I can use and as long as doing this double buffering thing with
4x the size of the bitmap doesn't slow it down too badly.  I'll
try to do that next time I'm without an internet connection,
which, if the last three days are any indication, will be
tonight ;)

Rob