[Gambas-user] Shell / Exec Question

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Thu Jun 17 15:04:29 CEST 2004

Hey Charlie:

The problem is not controling a console app...  I am wanting to control
X applications using the same method...  It would appear that is not
supported yet...  I'm hoping to be able to get my hands on some kind of
Docs about the KDE / X... and maybe write in a function or a control
that will allow us to control X processes, as well as Konsole Processes...

See Ya!
~Brant