[Gambas-user] Shell / Exec Question

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Wed Jun 16 20:08:48 CEST 2004

He he he...  If only it were that easy...  I'd already read the doc,
unfortunately.

I am using Gambas 0.93b...on Mandrake 10 Community and when I run
EXEC ["konsole","-e","su","root"] FOR READ WRITE WAIT

I get an "End of Line Expected"

When I run

EXEC ["konsole","-e","su","root"] WAIT FOR READ WRITE

The application runs, and waits until I exit the konsole. However, my
Process_Read never triggers...Even if I just do For Read.

I don't see what I'm doing wrong...  If I need to, I can post the Source
Code to the app....