[Gambas-user] Files

Devin Hassan ultimamystic at ...67...
Mon Jun 14 18:07:55 CEST 2004

Hello,
Ok I wanted to know how you can add to a text file with out havein to erase
all the current information in the file.
I am using tile X and Y in my map editor... So I need to have a text file
that can be added to with info...
So I want my text file to look like this

3,1 2,1 1,1 and then be able to keep adding to the text file... I looked in
the Gambas Easy Docs and did some expermints with text files but could not
find out how to do this... Also I tryed Binary files and had the same
problem... I could only write 1 time to the binary file and that was it...
So can I please get some code here on how to do this?
And if it is easy to do it with a binary that would be better. I hope it is
possbile to do this... if not a text file can work till I get it final..
read all info from text file through array then write final masterpiece to
binary file..
But still need a start file I can add to and keep adding to,
Thanks
Devin Hassan