[Gambas-user] File Confusion.

Devin Hassan ultimamystic at ...67...
Mon Jun 14 19:39:55 CEST 2004

About my last message.
I was still thinking in Visual Basic.
So in Gambas you load the text file. You get the informaion. Then you just
re-write the file with additonal info and it erases the old info.
I dunno.. Just figured there was a way where you can just add to a file
without having to load it.
Like in Visual Basic... just a command and it picks up right where it left
off and adds info. Well I suppose both ways can work.
Devin Hassan

So you see a lot of people like me think diffrent. But in the end we WIN!
Way to go Gambas.

a trip to NY