[Gambas-user] How to decrypt a text? Any suggestions?

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Sun Jun 13 17:11:14 CEST 2004

Hello group,

I hope that I don't ask too many questions here and i will be not filtered ;)

I have a database with usernames and passwords stored with mysql. I want to
write the passwords not in plain text as I do quite now.

Any ideas how I can easely decrypt (and encrypt) the plain text using gambas?
(I do not want a call to an external script/programm just to use a litle code
inside)

Thankfull

HM