[Gambas-user] Feedback

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Fri Jun 11 23:01:59 CEST 2004

Daniel:

Not dumb at all... gotta learn somewhere... ;-)  The ClientSocket
example, right click on the Socket, and look at the READ Event....

Keep in mind, though, that your application will have TWO SEPARATE
socket controls...  One wlil be sckClient, where you send your commands,
such as GET, or PUT, or the like...and sckData where you will actually
get and send the files...

It's actually kinda complicated...  I just started using Gambas a day or
two ago, so I haven't had a chance to put together much yet...  Give me
a few days to come up with an example, and I will directly emali it to
you (unless I can directly attach the file to a message on this list...)

I will be out of town this weekend, though, so ya might want to fiddle
around with it and see what you can come up with.

See Ya Laterz!
~Brant