[Gambas-user] Executing a constructed instruction

Fabien Bodard abidoo.too at ...11...
Thu Jun 10 22:42:00 CEST 2004

Le jeudi 10 Juin 2004 20:52, Nigel Gerrard a écrit :
> Has anybody got an idea how I might run a string as a command within
> Gambas.
>
> For example:
>
>       DIM sCommand AS String
>
>       sCommand = "PRINT \"Hello\""
>
>       sCommand
>

> I'm guessing that it won't be possible without many changes to the pcode
> compiler and interpreter....and I guess it would get verycomplicated.
>
> Nigel

Mabe but... it can be intersting... for program where user can generate
external module from the main.

I've seen one day an ocx in vb for that... mabe can we create a componant who
call the interpreter ?

Regards,
Fabien Bodard