[Gambas-user] Keys

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Jun 7 09:01:42 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit,

> Be careful! Key.Code returns the code of the key. Use Key.Text if you want the

Key.Text... never heard of it :-O I'll look it up in the docs. Hope I'll
find something. The documentation is still rather rudimentary though
it's a great help you point the user to the major differences between
Gambas and VB. But those are the details you'll need to know as a
programmer and it should be possible to easily look up every and each
function of every and each control.

> text typed by the user. To test a specific key, for example 'A', use Key.Code
> = Key["A"]. To test 'F12', use Key.Code = Key["F12"], and so on. Never use

Oh, didn't realise... :-) Is there a means of taking over values that
can be grouped like ASCII values for some select case or so?

case "A" to "K"
case "L" to "Z"

By the way, who is in charge of the documentation?

Regards
Rolf