[Gambas-user] heavy problems

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Sat Jun 5 00:22:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

now I have a very big problem.... with your help my project became bigger and bigger ;-)

And now it seems to be broken! Whatever I do... run the project or debug then project I always get the message:

"The program has returned the value 1."

ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'Fhoeren': Unable to load class file

I have no idea where I should look for the problem. The class Fhoeren is my startup-class...

The best is, that I did not do anything... just recompile.

No program line is executed..... very strange!

How can I find the error? I cannot set a breakpoint or something like that, because no code is executed....

I hope that someone can help.

regards,
  - Tim -

Oh, by the way... my backup-sets of the project did not work either....