[Gambas-user] TextArea.Text

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Fri Jun 4 14:48:35 CEST 2004

Hello NG,

now i have a problem, filling a TextArea with a result from a sql-request
using a longtext-field. I guess its a porblem with gambas.db and longtext.

When I try to fill the TextArea with 'TextArea.Text = myResult!text' gambas
tells me, he didn't know the field text. but it is called 'text'.

Anny suggestions, 1) how to fill it with this type of field (longtext) or
b) how can I store a TextArea-Text with sql using gambas0.93b?

regards,
HM

PS: Benoit, still waiting for you to make you a gift... It would be a pleasure
for me!