[Gambas-user] Keys

Devilyn wizardmansite at ...43...
Fri Jun 4 08:54:23 CEST 2004

Ok last time I asked for help I did not get any.
It was about using sounds.. but I looked in the help
files and figured it out.
Now this I cannot find any reference in Gambas help or
in Wiki.

 How or What command do you use to know when a key is
pressed.. or how can I identify if some one presses
keys A to Z..

 So if someone presses key T or key G then I place a
message in a text box that the key was pressed.. I
know the message bit and all it is easy but how do I
know when a key is pressed.. can it be detechted?
 or should I just have a text box and you press a key
and hit enter it reads the key from the text box?
But then you always have to be active in the text
box.. I did find the "Playground" In wiki but it only
explains how to read the arrow keys?
If anyone knows please help.
Oh no I do not need to know how to use F1 - F12.. Just
the keys A through Z if possible.