[Gambas-user] Re: Using serial component for plc comunications

Marcelo Duschkin mardus at ...298...
Thu Jun 3 01:53:00 CEST 2004

El Mié 02 Jun 2004 14:43, Benoit Minisini escribió:
|> It seems that UTF-8 = ASCII for Chr(0) to chr(127), so you can send
|> chr(13), chr(10), ... without worrying.

Well, all is working ok now.
But, I have to strip the "LF" (0x0A) char in the string generated by the
datalogger.
The "obscure" point is: aparently, this last char received but not readed from
the input buffer, become the first char to be transmited in the next write by
Gambas.
Is something similar to: the serial input buffer are the same fisical
locations of the serial output buffer?

Regards

-- Para el cierre: ---
El Pingüinoráculo solía citar:
El mundo debe ser una beta, y los humanos los bugs.

- - -
Marcelo Duschkin - Buenos Aires - Argentina
mardus at ...298...
www.websdelsur.com.ar
www.lahueya.com.ar