[Gambas-user] exchange variabes

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Jun 2 13:19:56 CEST 2004

Hi Tim,

> I have two forms an want to pass one variable from one form to the other... change the value of the variable and pass the new value back...

I would either take a global variable or create one or two functions
reading local variables.

It depends on how safe you want to go - in the first case, you are
responsible for the reading function not to change the value so the
function setting the variable's value will not be confused :-)

I have to admit, there was a trick about global variables in Gambas I
don't remember... But you will get more answers from people who are more
aware of that topic...

Rolf