[Gambas-user] Re: Using serial component for plc comunications

-=FoX=- _root at ...324...
Tue Jun 1 00:55:46 CEST 2004

Marcelo Duschkin wrote:

>El Lun 31 May 2004 18:09, Daniel escribió:
>|> I'll try to look what's happening, can you send me some samples?
>
>Thank you for your fast response.
>I need to connect a pc with a data logger, but for test purpouses, I do it
>with two pc's, both running the "SerialPort" example in Gambas.
>When I type "asdf" in the TxtSend text box and hit "CR", in the TextArea1 of
>the second PC appears "çasdf" where "ç" is a little square.

Yes, it is a non printable character like "new line" and others.
Now i have not the time for working on it so i can't help you in the
immediate
I'm sorry :(
Fox

 Sponsor:
 Lerboristeria.biz: per la tua bellezza e salute il miglior assortimento
* di prodotti erboristici ed oggettistica online
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2152&d=1-6