[Gambas-user] Is it OKE ?

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Thu Jul 29 22:07:30 CEST 2004

Le jeudi 29 Juillet 2004 12:20, Budi Arief Gusandi a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> Is it oke if i change gambas shrimp logo to another color and have it
> printed on my card name ;)
> I'm really glad now to have gambas on it..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Budi

yes Benoit have a good question why not blue ?

If it's just to spécify that you use gambas.. i prefer you to use the blue
color... It's the color that benoit give to his first logo... so now for me
it's by default the color of the logo of gambas...

In other case, if it's to have your own logo... why not ...pink ? (the logo is
free to use in all gambas activity, programme, and all thing in rellation
with the gambas language and now communauty ;)

Send us the result of your modify please.

Nevertheless, i 'll be really happy that somebody send us a 3d version of my
gambas...

Maybe a small evolution for the 1.0 version will be sympatic... but always on
the existing bases.

Mabe i'll add a gallery for that in my site... in a month... Before that you
can send me directly your creation at abidoo.too at ...545...

At less the better will be to give a better image sequence to the mascote....

i know, i know, since two year i say, i'm going to do that... But i'm alway
winegrower, i've alway, lot of work, and now i work for a new time to the
gambas users web site...

Thank for all

Fabien Bodard