[Gambas-user] Seeking Help - Regarding Installation problem

binoy jones binoyjones at ...67...
Thu Jul 29 07:21:56 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have never tried rpm packages for gambas. Instead of that I have
downloaded .tar for gambas 0.90. I have compiled it it's working fine. If u
going for that i will help you.

Regards
Binoy