[Gambas-user] Docs / How-to for stupid newbie

Steven G. Spencer sspencer at ...493...
Tue Jul 27 18:30:17 CEST 2004

Brant,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I've installed it on my machine at work, but
I'm too busy there to really do anything with it.  My plan is to get it
up on a Linux box at home and spend some quality time with it.  Anything
to point me in the right direction for getting started is appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve