[Gambas-user] CryptoExample & gCrypto

Anton Hummel dev at ...537...
Tue Jul 27 15:27:00 CEST 2004

nice work

but we are going and working in linux so....

some ideas from an gambas nob
why not using mycrypt or libmcrypt or libcryptppp

I' m not jet able to give you an native class/function lib but i try
but it is possible to use all the native comman utils available
in *nix
I use kanotix an debian/knoppix clone
and with apt-get install mcrypt ; I could use the real tools!

my opinion is we could build an native extension using such common
available tools.

I try to build this, but there are some docs missing about integrate
some binary libs to gambas so i have try and error...

but you could always use common installed tools over shelling it
cheers anton