[Gambas-user] corrected: e.G. textbox.font default value

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Sun Jul 25 19:50:43 CEST 2004

Hallo again,

it seems not to be a gambas-only problem, so more a system-wide or even a
KDE-problem. When I reboot, I get another font or another font-size by
random!

I asked in alt.linux.suse and only get one answer from a person that had this
effect under SuSE 9.0... Strange...  So forget about an error in gambas...

regards,

HM