[Gambas-user] Spanish docs again

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Sat Jul 24 20:22:23 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit and Rob:

- Benoit, could you add a link to http://wiki.gnulinex.org/gambas and
http://gambas.gnulinex.org ? These sites are growing fast and I think
they will be important for a lot of spanish and american people...

- Rob : sorry for my late reply, I will manage the spanish wiki from
gnulinex.org instead of your site, I don't want to give you more work,
and I want also to make grow the interest for Gambas and Linex.org in
the spanish world. This distribution is a revolution in Spain as it is
managed by a regional government, and other regional governments are
following their steps, like http://www.guadalinex.org .

 By now i've been few active in programming tasks, but now that these
sites are running I will restart my work with GTK+ component (with the
help of José L. Redrejo), and I'll try to complete net.curl component,
as It can manage SSL, and more features in the FTP class.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...282...>