[Gambas-user] Gambas Crypto!!!!

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Fri Jul 23 21:49:09 CEST 2004

Hi All!!!

I now have the initial release of gCrypto -- the first Gambas Crypto
module!!!! :-)

Many thanks go to Leo Barnhoorn for the Base64 and CRC codes, and hats
off to Craig Packard for the Base64 Codes!

The next release will have credits and documents that go with it.  The
CryptoExample source code has examples of the Base64 & Radix64 encode &
decode, as well as CRC-16,24, and 32 examples.

NOTE:  The USE function *MUST* point to the path of the file if it is
not in the same folder as the program you are 'using' it from...  ie:
if you put the gCrypto executable into /opt/gambas/lib/gambas, then your
use line would be:

USE "/opt/gambas/lib/gambas/gCrypto"

If you download the CryptoExample file, it already has the gCrypto
binary file with it...  Run it, and let me know what you think...  If
y'all have any problems or questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!
~Brant