[Gambas-user] mysql dev packages

Anton Hummel dev at ...537...
Wed Jul 21 07:27:35 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2004 05:09 schrieb drovar:
> I know for the mysql component to work I need to install its development
> files; but can anyone tell me which packages I need? I have the client &
> server installed and also installed the only 2 mysql dev packages I
> could find, neither one was what Gambas was looking for. Or maybe I'm
> missing something else, any help appreciated.
>
> installed:
> libmysqlclient-dev
> libmysqlclient10-dev

On my debian system i used the version 4.0.20-3 of mysql.
my System uses:
   libmysqlclient-dev 4.0.20-3
   libmysqlclient12   4.0.20-3
so eventually you must use
   libmysqlclient10        3.23.56-2
   libmysqlclient10-dev  3.23.56-2

just have a look at the output of configure - it shows you
if it found the mysql files and where they are

bye Anton