[Gambas-user] software developed with gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jul 21 06:15:30 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 22:21, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
> Btw rob, "pvrec", is it what i've asked several days ago about
> capturing image and put into a picture box ?

It is the program I referred to in my reply, but as I said then,
all I do is open mplayer on a pipe (the PVR USB doesn't capture
stills, it captures an MPEG stream.)

There was supposed to be a way to "reparent" other windows into a
gambas drawing area, but it didn't work at the time and I don't
know if it ever got implemented in gb.qt.  You can do it in tcl,
so it certainly should be possible in gambas.

Rob