[Gambas-user] software developed with gambas

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Tue Jul 20 19:20:20 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 19. Juli 2004 20:09 schrieb Charlie:
> Hans-Martin Bundeshund schrieb:
> >Am Dienstag, 20. Juli 2004 17:12 schrieb Eduardo Lopez:
> >>Hi!
> >>
> >>Can we see some screenshots?
> >
> >I got an message that the screenshot-answer-mail is too big  :(( I ll
> > repost it to you by mail.
>
> use jpg

Yes, you are right, jpg would be smaller. I hope to remember next time :)

But I alreday send them and don't want to produce more traffic... The most
here wan't to see this screenshots I guess. It's nothing special to see on
it, just boring formulars ;)

> Charlie

HM