[Gambas-user] Re: Gambas-user digest, Vol 1 #797 - msg 1

Luke Cliff ljcliff at ...466...
Tue Jul 20 10:19:10 CEST 2004

Hi Leo,

I know you asked benoit this problem,

I found that error when migrating from  0.x to 0.x + from time to time,

I changed each form (just move a button left a little bit and then back
again so the file has changed,
and one code line in each forms code file (a space somewhere would do
it)  and then re-saved the project, this got rid of the error for me.

Hope this helps

Regards
Luke

1. Signal #11 (Leo Barnhoorn)